The panel I was on can be seen in http://doritkorine.livecity.me/Workshop-on-Approaching-Investors.html
Gave a two-day inventing workshop at Shamir Optical.
The workshop was very well attended, with all the technical people and the CEO plus a number of others, and got very nice feedback. The inventing exercise part was a especially fruitful.
Some feedback I got from my last workshop in Lugano:
- One of the best courses I ever attended in my whole life!
- I really enjoyed the course, especially the last part, when we discussed our ideas.
- The most valuable were your personal experience notes and stories in general, illustrating particular aspects from different points of view.
- Provide other seminars as interesting as that one.
- I really enjoyed the course, especially the last part where we did the practical exercises.
In a blog http://status.allmag.co.il/page/176675 by סטטוס
Giving a five day academic course in Lugano. See details in http://www.inf.usi.ch/presentazione-studiare/container_education_phd/phd-courses-current/education_phd_course_details?id=2451
You are welcome to come. See http://events-tce.technion.ac.il/tce-workshop-from-idea-to-value/ for details
The paper is “GPGPU SBSE: Search Based Software Engineering Performance Improvement Using Graphics Cards” with Shin Yoo and Mark Harman